Manufacturer's Part Number: MD41-1512
*Note: this serviceable Mid Continent MD41-1512 GPS Annunciation Control Unit comes with a yellow-tag.
The MD41-151X Annunciation Control Unit (ACU) is designed as a companion to the new Garmin Touch Navigator (GTN) systems. Available in horizontal and vertical configurations, the unit identifies the suspend (SUSP) function independently of the OBS function. It also incorporates the loss of integrity (LOI) annunciation in place of the integrity (INTG) annunciation, fulfilling FAA requirements. The MD41-151X ACU is TSO certified and meets RTCA DO-160 environmental specifications.
- Compact, self-contained GPS annunciation control units
- Horizontal and vertical configurations
- Single cutout and locking D-subminiature connector reduces installation costs
- Automatic-dimming and daylight readable
- LED lighting
- Compatible with Garmin GTN 6XX/7XX WAAS Navigators and includes CDI and suspend mode switching, independent of OBS per new GTN requirements
- FAA TSO C129a certified and qualified to RTCA DO-160C environmental specifications
- Quality Mil-Spec connector included
- Designed and built in Wichita, Kansas, USA