The TT31 is our stack transponder with unparalleled installation benefits and class leading performance.
Trig’s TT31 transponder is the ideal retro-fit for the popular Bendix King legacy transponders. The TT31 will ‘plug and play’ straight into an existing KT76A, KT76C and KT78A tray. This significantly reduces both installation time and cost. It provides pilots with Class 1 Mode S technology that is also 1090ES ADS-B Out capable too – to the latest international standard.
The TT31 is compatible with many popular GPS position sources including Garmin GNS and GTN navigators and the Trig TN70. This makes installation flexibility the best in class.
- Improved retrofit performance – ‘plug and play’ Mode S installation for KT76A, KT76C and KT78A
- Certified for IFR / VFR flight
- Amongst the lowest power consumption in class
- TIS traffic capabilities – portable and/or panel mounted avionics
- Backlit LED display
- No cavity tube – no warm up time required (no need for dropper resistors)
- Free European Minor Change approvals
- Free FAA ADS-B STC for 650 aircraft types
- Software provides the widest compatibility with third party avionics
- Unbeatable value and quality – designed and manufactured in the U.K.