Chosen by pilots around the world our compact transponders are the best choice for good reason.
Fitting in the tightest panel space our innovative design saves weight and space. Trig is ‘better by design’ our Mode S technology makes you visible to commercial, military and GA traffic, as a result transiting busy airspace becomes more predictable and stress free. Our transponders are future proof too – the growing use of ADS-B further enhances your visibility and flight safety. Unlike other brands Trig transponders meet the very latest certification standard for ADS-B, FAA TSO-C166b.
Designed to be easier to use, with a clear bright display the controller even comes with a built in altitude encoder! Join other pilots who have made Trig their compact transponder of choice – you’ll be in great company.
- Compact form factor – takes minimal panel space, fits in a compact or standard 57mm instrument hole.
- Minimal depth – create space on your panel for other avionics.
- Integrated altitude encoder
- Certified for IFR / VFR flight
- Manual dimming feature (adjustable backlight)
- Low power consumption
- EASA ETSO and FAA TSO Certification – includes TSO-C166b the latest ADS-B standard
- Free European Minor Change approvals
- Free FAA ADS-B STC for 576 aircraft types
- Unbeatable value and quality – designed and manufactured in the U.K.