Advanced ADS-B “Out” Solution for Experimental Aircraft
- Integrates with G3XTM series flight displays for fingertip control and squawk code entry
- Satisfies NextGen requirement for ADS-B “Out” when paired with a GPS position source
- Provides 1090 MHz ES (Extended Squitter) output for operations at any altitude, in airspace around the world
- Simplifies installation with remote-mount design that saves panel space
- Offers low power consumption and enhanced reliability
For nearly 20 years, Garmin has led the development and deployment of various ADS-B projects, and we’ve optimized our ADS-B solutions for experimental amateur-built and light sport aircraft. The GTX 35R ADS-B transponder integrates with Garmin G3X and G3XTM Touch to provide you quick, cost-effective and powerful ADS-B “Out” capabilities you can control through your flight display.
As a remote-mounted transponder, GTX 35R makes installation easy, saves you valuable panel space in your experimental or light sport aircraft and integrates seamlessly into your flight deck. Manage squawk code entry and transponder control with only a few touches of your G3X series flight display.
Plus, it’s an all solid-state design, which makes for lower power consumption and enhanced reliability, compared to earlier-generation transponder technology. GTX 35R uses the GSU 25 Air Data Attitude Heading Reference System (ADAHRS) for IFR altitude-encoding information.
With more fielded ADS-B solutions than anyone else in the industry, Garmin is making the ADS-B transition simple, beneficial and affordable for everyone — regardless of what type of aircraft you fly, where you fly or what you have in the panel.