Manufacturer's Part Number: 011-00490-00
*Note: this yellow-tagged GTX327 Transponder kit comes with a rack, backplate and install kit.
This serviceable panel-mounted GTX 327 is a TSO-certified Mode C digital transponder.
The GTX-327 produces 200 watts of transmission power, offering long range and operation up to 50,000 feet. Plus, the GTX-327 does this without a cavity. As a result, reliability is improved, and no warm-up time is needed before operation.
The GTX-327 features:
- Large, easy-to-read digital display
- Numeric keypad for easy squawk entry
- Dedicated VFR button to squawk 1200
- Count up and count down timers
- Displays pressure altitude from your encoder
- 4096 discrete codes
- Mode C compatibility
- System test capability